About Me

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stuffed Pork Tenderloin, Pesto Potato wedges and Festive Salad


Grab a tenderloin and make a slice down the middle-
Stuff away! I chose Sun dried tomato, goats cheese and balsamic vinegar


 Then I thought I'd dice up a pear, a pomegranate and some onion to make a chutney to bake over it for extra flavour.


now I need something to go with it- something SUPER easy, as I don't feel like doing much---something that can bake at the same time- OH! Slice up some potatoes, and coat them in store- bought PESTO!

* make sure you put the pesto on liberally- I didn't and they could have used more*


Clean out your fridge- make a salad- this one? Romaine, pomegranate, orange, carrots, and almonds.



Bake the pork in white wine and the potatoes on a cookie sheet until done.



Not a bad end result- It was quite tasty and I put it on a " healthy list!"




1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie
    I've been following your food blog since I googled a recipe one time and your blog came up! A little freaky since we used to work together at the Blue Heron Co. and I was at Bryan's wedding! Just wondering how you make your deep dish pizza as I had it flop big time the other night and I am going to try again on New Year's Day. Lol if it is a secret recipe that's okay ... However if you've got a tip, I would take it. Ps Whole family loved the asparagus tart. Get your cookbook going! I love making recipes that I kow someone else has tried for real.
    Jody

    ReplyDelete