About Me

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cookie Exchange time!

A dear friend of mine has a " cookie exchange" each year, the first week-end in December. She is super organized, always on top of everything, and 100% attention to detail for the holidays.  Her invitation was even out of this world- cute! This is my very first time going, so I wanted to do something fun.  She gives a prize to the best decorated cookie presentation.

I love Ginger Cookies, so that was my choice.  Now, to fancy up the presentation?  geesh!? I had no clue, but I knew these other ladies are big scrap-booking, card making people with all the fancy papers, cut outs, etc.  Me? not so much. hmmm?

Ginger.

AH! I got an idea!

What do you think?

I had to make 8 dozen!!


GINGER!!!!


LOTS of GINGER'S!  And inside is a dozen Ginger Cookies in a sealed- re-usable container. VOILA!

No comments:

Post a Comment