About Me

Friday, July 15, 2011

Father's Day! The GREEN EGG! surprise!

I have heard raving reviews about this thing called the GREEN EGG.  It is THE newest and best way to eat BBQ food according to many foodie experts.  Many top chefs have them now, so I had to check it out.  It was the PERFECT Fathers' Day gift for Alan!





You should have seen his face when it arrived on Father's day with a big bow!

So I had lots of good meat already to do on the grill and we have a wonderful Father's Day, if I do say so myself. 

I had the table all set with gifts for each dad.  ( A premium oaked  aged beer in it's own box) and a bucket of beers from around the world on ice...  We played down at the water for a bit. Unfortunately couldn't go fishing, due to boat issues, but it was still nice by the Bay. 






and my mother made the MOST amazing cake....a huge hit!


so basically, I am saying...lots of good grilled foods to come when my husband isn't working so much!  He starts holidays next week, while recovering from Surgery....

No comments:

Post a Comment