About Me

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I am SO happy I went on that Nature walk...

because my dog- Sam, LOVES walking outside with us. He loves exploring with his family close by, and last Sunday happened to be his last. We lost Sammy Monday night. I miss him terribly and my heart aches. He was a 14 1/2 yr old Chocolate Lab! The love of our life.

We lost a piece of our family....here are the pictures from our last day hiking with him around our property. Not great pictures as I didn't know this was going to be so important to me at the time.





My crazy dog went into the water. He was such a water dog. FREEZING cold this time of the year...nothing would stop him.




through the woods..




Looking up at our house




How high that hill REALLY is! All of our stairs that our 14 yr old Lab would run up and down all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment