About Me

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lunch- Starving..instead of the drive-thru...try this!


Last night I was grilling, so I put on an extra chicken breast. Always plan ahead, as it makes it easier to eat right that way.

For lunch, I was starving. So I made home-made potato chips. I thinly slice a regular potato,spray a plate with becal, place the potato slices, spray more becal, then sea salt. Microwave for 8 minutes or so...flip half-way, and cook until crispy. VOILA! fat free chips!

I made an onion dip out of fat free sour cream and a tsp of dry onion soup mix.

Toast a bunless whole wheat bun from President's Choice, smothered on fat free garlic and herb cream cheese ( instead of the mayo) a slice of tomato and lettuce.

Add some fruit, and check it out! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment