About Me

Friday, March 30, 2012

Eat CLEAN- Train DIRTY!

My new favourite saying about getting and staying FIT! 

By Fit, I mean STRONG, not skinny...

Now that I got that out of the way, I must talk about my new love- Large Lettuce Wraps!

OK, they don't sound appealing at all! I agree. I have walked past these crazy things in the produce section for years. WHO would want those??  Well, I don't know what happened to me, but I bought some and tried them as I was trying to reduce my bread intake.  Well guess what? THEY ARE GOOD!  They give you that crisp crunch that I love, and they hold in all the yummy goodness!  A staple in our house now.


Black Bean and Mushroom burger with extra lean ground turkey Topped with Goats cheese. Grilled artichoke, and veggies.

Lean Turkey Taco's with kidney beans, salsa, reduced fat cheese and sour cream



Salad in a Jar. I saw this in a magazine.  Dressing on the bottom, then veggies, chicken, quinoa, and lettuce on top. They are suppose to last for a week in the fridge if you make a big batch.  Ours didn't last that long. All gone! Just shake and eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment