About Me

Saturday, July 7, 2012

A pretty FUN summer so far!

Since I messed up my family Blog...not sure what I did, but oh my!  I am not a technical person AT ALL.

I will post some of my fun stuff here instead....I've been having a pretty GOOD time, I tell ya!


Alyssa's Lacrosse team WON the final Championship!  What a girl!  She worked SO hard in those games, SO hard, that the poor dear was about to throw up.  Other coaches are talking about her, I just can't say enough GOOD about how hard she plays in Lacrosse, and she LOVES it. A well deserved trophy!






We enjoyed July 1st quite well!


Waiting for the fireworks in our backyard, cooking smores and hot dogs...



then my crazy, wonderful, fantastic, hilarious, PARTY animal friends and I went to Toronto to see...

LMFAO!!!  In Concert!  What a night!  Here we are on our way!


yes! That is my hairdresser!  Wearing the COUGAR BAIT shirt!

WHAT THE HECK!?  On our way to TORONTO! HAHAHA!

READY to party with LMFAO! 








Off to the Celebrity Chef Dinner and Wine Tasting Night at Cobble.... Mark McEwan Event!


Started with appetizers by the water.....octopus, pates, fish, lamb, while Mark McEwan demonstrated how to make home-made Ricotta, Gnocchi, and tomato sauce....it was an Italian Inspired night.


We started with 6 of us at this table and then it kept going...... Voted loudest table that night! ha!






Then this came to the door! THE AQUA LILY PAD! that we ordered for the kids, for getting enough A's on their Report Cards!



Loads of fun on hot days!




and I plunk my Adirondack chair into the rocks, so I can put my feet in the water and only hear the waves....

ahhhhhh!


Drinking my DETOX drink from all the fun my Liver has experienced these last few days...

Water with Mint, Lemon, Ginger and Cucumber.....







No comments:

Post a Comment