About Me

Friday, May 25, 2012

SO I need to update my STATUS!

I am now officially a Certified Personal Trainer!



I am beyond delighted about this, as I have been working towards my final hurdle for the last 2 yrs now. It started with an interest in Fitness. From there I joined the  Theory Class for Fitness Training at our local Y.  After completing that, I moved onto Group Fitness and then followed up with the streams that I love the most.  Spinning, Resistance Training ( weights, boot camp, etc)  and then Core and Stretch.

The final journey, the big one?  PERSONAL Training.

After reading, learning, practicing for months, I finally took the plunge last Friday. Right after teaching an hour of Spin ( to get my mind off of the test) I did it.  WOOHOO! I passed!

It is great to find something that you are passionate about, something that you consider fun and part of your hobbies, and turn it into something you can DO for a living. 

No comments:

Post a Comment