About Me

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pretty Biking Gear! Who said you have to wear those ugly cycling outfits!?

Since I am a Spin Teacher now, and going to France to bike for a few days, I thought I needed some new clothes.

Not to mention, I have quite the reputation at the Y.   One of the girls that works there, told me today, that she has missed seeing me this summer ( I am home with the kids more) and all of my cute and new exercise outfits! ha!

I am such a clothes whore! ( hate that word, but it is true! lol)

So guess what I found!? 

A biking dress! Superstar Cycling Dress


by Pearl Izumi

 Yes, THIS little black dress has a built in padding on the saddle and shorty shorts..so you can ride and look cute at the same time!  I had to get it!


and the padded cycling SKORT!  Nice!


and you can't ride without this little saddle bag!

 
I'm so excited for my order to arrive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment