About Me

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Get prepared! Fill your house with lean and healthy foods!

I make my own grab and go veggie packs every few days


LOVE these lean  turkey sticks. Pre-package them with a piece of light cheddar


Melon: in season right now. Buy, slice, and put in snack bags
For my " cheese and creamy" fix. Little wedges inside
I don't use butter anymore. This is my new love. ZERO fat per 5 sprays!

Anyone that knows me, know I eat popcorn daily! I have a kick butt air popper!


My huge batch of 1 point per cup, chili! I make 40 cups at a time and freeze individually

Great for quick lunches
I keep an apple in my car and purse at all times!



brain food. PROTEIN and filling.

(don't think you have time to cook an egg in the morning?
put them in here..press  1 minute, pour coffee and then eggs are ready!) Or take this to work with you!




a must! The steamer!  Vegetables, meats, rice, all in one system with zero fat, without losing flavour and moisture!

The Panini and grill! Lose the fat, grill all year long, and make nice hot sandwiches, without oil or butter!

air poppers make the best popcorn! ZERO fat!


for chopping all of your veggies and to  puree your soups.


...just  a few things that help me out each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment