About Me

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The start of.. " MEATLESS MONDAYS!"

I got inspired today to try this. We have no plans on becoming Vegetarian or Vegan...but I thought it would be fun to try and find more Vegetarian alternatives...as we don't need to eat meat every day of the week. I can't say we do, but we are pretty close.

My " Meat-etarian" son is not impressed, but I am going to prove him wrong. He will enjoy the meals. He loves rice and beans...ethnic foods, and is usually open to variety.....soooo, we'll see!?  I won't have much of a problem with it, as I tend not to eat meat during the day...and only eat meat with them in the evenings.  I do love a GOOD filet Mignon though...so nope. Won't be converting. Sorry cows!

Black Bean Burritos

Make Ahead Lunch Wraps

Vegetarian Indian Coconut Curry in the Slow Cooker

7 Layer Tortilla Pie

Californian Grilled Vegetable Sandwich

just to get me started! they all look GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment